Ghost Riddles... solve these and then create some of your own to stump your classmates!
1. What kind of music do ghosts like?
2. Why did the ghost take his family on an elevator ride every day?
3. What do ghosts do when they want to start up a computer?
4. How did the ghost do at the comedy club?
5. What do you call a website for ghosts?
6. What is Casper's favorite sticky treat?
7. Where do baby ghosts come from?
8. Why did the ghost go to the doctor?
9. What would you get if you crossed a cocker spaniel, a French poodle, and a ghost?
10. Who protects the shores where spirits live?
11. What did the papa ghost say to his ghostly children?
12. What is a ghost's favorite direction?
13. Why couldn't the ghost ride the bus?
14. Why did the ghost rush home from school?
15. Why did the police officer arrest the ghost?
16. What do young ghosts call their moms and dads?
17. Where do little ghosts learn to yell "BOO!"?
18. Why are ghosts like newspaper?
Ghost Riddles Answers:
1. Rhythm and boos.
2. To raise their spirits.
3. They boo-t it up!
4. He was a dead-knockout.
5. Bahoo or Yaboo!
6. Boo-ble gum.
7. Boo Genes.
8. To get a booster shot.
9. A cocker-poodle-boo!
10. The Ghost Guard.
11. Fasten your sheet belt.
13. Because he didn't have exact chains.
14. To watch an afterghoul special on TV.
15. Because he didn't have a haunting license.
17. In noisery school.
18. Because they appear in sheets.
Do you have additional ideas that could help teachers? We would love to post them on The Teacher's Corner. Please contact us and let us know about them!